Monday, February 8, 2010

it's so hard to wait

I got an email from my IM today. She did well trying to keep busy but she's pretty anxious and scared. I can't blame her though. This has been such a long and emotional ride for them both. Her hands are ice cold again.
Two more days until we find out for sure weather this is going to be the most exciting year for them. One that they have waited their whole lives for or if it's going to be the biggest disappointment. I can't even imagine how hard this will be for them if the beta comes back low or negative. I have one pregnancy test left and I'm afraid to take it in case it comes back negative.
I'm very happy to have plans tomorrow to keep busy. I have to take my car in to get the tires checked and start packing up my kitchen to get ready for the big reno. Wednesday is busy too. Betas in the morning, kitchen cupboards are coming in the afternoon. Hopefully not long after that I'll know the results.
Come on Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment