Wednesday, February 3, 2010

First signs

I'm not a patient person. I never claimed to be patient. I did a home pregnancy test (hpt) on Feb 3rd. Just 7 days past transfer. It was + very very very faint + in fact so faint that I didn't tell anybody about it until a couple of days later. I did another hpt the next morning. I was +. It was there and it was easy to see and I was thrilled!!!!!
I can't tell my IP's though. They have been through too much for me to tell them about these early tests only for it turn out to be bad news with the betas.
Friday I received an email from my IM. She told me it was her birthday on February 3rd. FEBRUARY 3RD!!! that's the day I got my first + very very very faint + hpt!!! this had to be a good sign right!?!?! this news I will share either after the betas are done or after I have my u.s. not sure yet but I will absolutely tell about it when I do.
and I wait again! four more days until my betas start.

No comments:

Post a Comment