Sunday, February 21, 2010

4th and Final beta

So my 4th beta is in, the number 2238. They said that my numbers were rising nicely and I didn't have to go for my 5th which is good but... I don't know, I'll have to believe them but with all my other numbers doubling in 48h and this one hadn't doubled in 72h I'm a little concerned. I'll just have to wait for my 6 week ultra sound.
Have I mentioned that I hate waiting?? Maybe a 5th beta wouldn't have been so bad.

With the Olympics on Alexa and my IP have been bantering back and forth about what team is best. Alexa thinks it's hilarious. She's having a great time emailing back and forth. He sent a picture of Alexa cheering for his team the other day. She laughed and laughed. Wanted me to do that to a picture of him. I am NOT computer savvy at all! She'll have to stick to words.

We've had a busy weekend here. My mom and Niece are visiting. Lots of shopping. I can't tell you how badly it's tired me out. I'm nodding off at 9pm. Considering I'm usually up until midnight. This is a little crazy for me.
I know, I know, suck it up princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment