Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Poem I wanted to add.

This was sent to me by a great friend of mine.
***************************************************
The time has come you see,
You have spent nine months with me.
We had a rough beginning, A little touch and go.
But you would make it fine, once you started to grow.
So many people love you so very much...I couldn't wait for the moment, you felt mommy's touch.
No, My little darling that is not me. I carried you for another and some day you will see.
I look into your sweet and oh so beautiful face, and everything freezes, this time and place.
As I slowly hand you over to your loving mom and dad, my heart is filled with happiness, but my eyes are kind of sad, for nine long months I've had you near my heart, it makes me sort of sad that we finally have to part.
But the sparkle that I see in your parents eyes and they joy I hear in their happy cries, makes this ever so easy and so right.
I have a feeling angles will be sleeping with you tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment