Tuesday, October 12, 2010

OK OK OK an up date for you all

Dad told me yesterday that I need to update. I think he has his people checking up on me. Milli (who started the blog) also told me I had to update.
Here I am. Updating.
We are in the home stretch. 39 weeks tomorrow!!!! I can't believe it! one week left...well maybe two but we're hoping for one.
anyway
Mom and Dad are close by now. They're all ready for their little boy bundle. Baby room is set up and all the important stuff is bought.
They came to my OB appointment today and met the Dr. asked some questions. Heard his little heart beating. All is going well. If I make it to 41 weeks then they'll set an induction date but until then, there is nothing left to do but wait.

I'm so excited for mom and dad. In such a short amount of time they will finally have their long awaited family. I can not wait to see the three of them together. Just thinking of it makes my heart smile. I love watching them shop for baby stuff and looking through it all in the car after.
Deciding which bottles are best for baby, what type of crib, stroller, car seat. I'm so happy that they have allowed me to be a part of all this.
Being a surrogate mom has been such an amazing experience!
I really wish there were better words to express it. I honestly could not have asked for better Intended parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment