Thursday, April 8, 2010

12 WEEKS!

Finally! we're 12 weeks along. It's actually gone faster then I thought it would. I guess all the appointments helped with that.

It seems I forgot to tell my IP's that I had an appointment this week. Oops. As it turned out, it was kind of a good thing as they didn't have a chance to worry about it.
The ultra sound went well. Baby is growing great ( heart rate 154) and the nt scan came back normal. Woohoo!
I was told I don't have to take the estrace or progesterone (pio) any more and that as long as my first appointment with my O.B was in two weeks I wouldn't have to go back to the clinic. So good appointment all around.

Before my ultra sound started I asked if I could get a little video with my camera once she was done all her measurements. I really wanted to send it to my IP's. I really think that seeing that little flutter of the baby's heart really makes it all more real.
I was so excited to get home and send it to them.
They LOVED it! "Dad" told me that "Mom" watched it over and over and over again. I think he was watching it with her though.

7 comments:

  1. Aw, glad to hear it went well! I can't believe it's already 12 weeks, it's going much faster than my own pregnancy. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol you're way further along then I am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm....I should not have stumbled upon this blog, the way that I did MISS ANDREA!!!!! LOL. I will be your most faithful reader, I am so happy you get to do this.

    And, if the IPs are reading this....you struck gold with this woman!!! She is the kindest, most generous person I know. Love ya Drea!

    ~Heidi~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heidi I swear I sent you a link when I first started it.
    Thank you so much! I love you too.
    My IP's are reading. I just sent them the link two weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful little flicker! I'm so happy for this little family. Drea, you are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww I'm getting all embarrassed.
    You're pretty awesome your self Milli!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh!!! I have goosebumps! That fluttering heartbeat is amazing to see, thank you for posting that video!
    :)

    ReplyDelete