Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Can I whine for a minute?

I apparently need a little nap everyday to make it through to the end. It's been 9 years since I've been pregnant. It seems I've forgotten this little tip.
I was so exhausted last week from lack of nap time, I was very happy to see the arrival of March. Much slower month here at home.
Another little tid bit that...well actually shocks me that I had forgotten. Snacks! I didn't get much breakfast this morning and by the time I got home at 10:30 I almost had the shakes from a drop in my blood sugar. A quick snack, Lunch, folded Mt Washmore and a nap. I woke up feeling like crap! Same thing. I needed a snack. Had a half a peanut butter sandwich and I was good to go until dinner.
I need some good healthy snack food in my house or I will blow up to mass proportions!

1 comment:

  1. One tip for snacks: Protein! PB is great, as is cheese, nuts and bean. :)

    I have been taking Immuni-C every day (C and B vitamins) and it has been an immense help. It's just like Emergen-C, but less expensive. I take it about noon so I can manage the rest of the day. Call the doc and clear it, but my doc has no problem with it. I know missy was taking B vitamins with Katherine. Oh, and I've been healthier than normal, I usually get sick more often when pg.

    Congrats! You're doing an awesome thing!

    ReplyDelete