Friday, March 26, 2010

10w2d


Ultra sound day!!

The ultra sound tech and Dr both said "the baby looks text book perfect!!" GREAT NEWS! my next appt should be my last at the clinic and it's the same day I get to stop my meds!! woohooo. My last shot in the butt will be April 7th. I am soooooo looking forward to that. It's also the start of my quad screen. I never did any of that testing with either of my pregnancies. I hope it doesn't talk long for the results to come back. I don't know if I mentioned it before but I'm not a patient person.


I would kill for a good craving right about now. The only real craving I had was for Pho soup. When I was pregnant with Ethan I had three strong cravings my whole pregnancy. Nachos, spaghetti and hamburgers. I could switch it up every once in awhile, keep things interesting. Right now Pho. spicy Pho. no variety there really. Maybe next trimester will bring a new craving and take away my crankies before Jamie and the kids kick me out.

2 comments:

  1. Perfect! I hope you get some good craving soon. With Niall I needed fresh tomatoes. That was the only really strong one I ever had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I can't believe you are already almost done with the 1st trimester!!! I'm getting a little nervous about the shots...eek...you will probably have to talk me down when the meds get here! ;)

    ReplyDelete