Monday, July 25, 2011

How CUUUUTE is he?? Seriously!

OK so it's been awhile since I posted here. Moose is now 9 months old. I had the absolute pleasure of spending the weekend with the family a couple of weeks ago. He's such a happy boy! A real joy to be around, as are mom and dad. They are amazing people. I am so happy to have had the opportunity to get to know them.

Summer has been moving along pretty quickly. A few camping trips. Hoping for a couple more before the kids go back to school. Alexa is enrolled in a new school that offers french immersion. She's very excited to try it out. Ethan is still up in the air about a school change so he's still at the same school. I wonder if he'll miss his big sister and decide to change once school starts??
I'll try to come back more often. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment