Sunday, May 16, 2010

aaaahhhh. It's nice and quiet tonight. Kids are both exhausted after a fun weekend playing and swimming in London, Ontario. Didn't have to ask them twice to go to bed.

Crazy busy week this week but it's going to end off great!
Monday...could be my only quiet day... Alexa has a soccer game.
Tuesday, Dr appt, final two pieces of trim are finally being installed, kids to Taekwondo, then off to Newmarket.
Wednesday, Alexa to Sick Kids for a check up on her feet, home, Alexa soccer practice, Parent council meeting
Thursday, shopping, kids to Taekwondo, finish packing for camping
Friday, Finally the long weekend and our first camping trip with the trailer. Praying for sun!

My Doctor appointment on Tuesday is just a regular check up. Weight check (blah) listen to the heart beat... I think he'll measure for fundal height (to see how high my uterus is) oh and pee in a cup. Seriously those things were invented by men. If a woman had invented them they would have handles.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, the urine sample is the worst! I always feel like I have to clean the bathroom when I'm done--wipe down the seat, wash down the sink, because it's such a messy process, especially when you can no longer see anything past your belly and leaning over..... ;)
    ~Dawn (couldn't remember my other login, so I used my 912 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I wish I'd known, I woulda met you in TO, Wed.

    I'm LOL'ing at Dawn and cup with handles... though I gotta say by the end of your pregnancy you'll wish for a mirror so you don't have to bend over so far! LOL!

    ReplyDelete